The concept of being calm is a state of mind resulting from an inner feeling of peace, safety and tranquility. Often we can calm our pets with our voice, a reassuring pat or an activity they enjoy, such as eating, sadly this is not the case for some.
Nerves and general anxiety are two of the most common issues facing pet owners and their pets. These issues can cause disrupted sleep, behavioural problems and sometimes we are forced to leave nervous pets home alone. If we can’t be with them or they need extra help, we need a solution that supports them during these difficult times. If this sounds like an issue facing your pet, then Calm is the product for you.
- Fast-acting Non-drowsy
- Alcohol free
- Suitable for thunder, fireworks and loud noises
- Suitable for puppy training, grooming visits, vet visits and car trips
- Available in multiple sizes
- Handy bottle for easy administration
- Suitable for cats, dogs and small animals of all ages