The Aqua One NanoFlow low flow internal filter offers effective biological, chemical and mechanical filtration specially designed for planted aquariums as the reduced surface agitation helps maintain higher CO2 levels which improve plant health.
With different outlet options including Spray Bar and Venturi, the filter can be customised to suit the needs of each individual aquarium. The filter can be used in a shallow aquarium simply by turning the filter on the side and using the elbow to direct the flow as required.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully submersible
- Includes different outlet options including: Spray Bar and Venturi
- The filter can be used in a shallow aquarium simply by turning the filter on the side and using the elbow to direct the flow as required.
- Includes suction cups to securely fix the unit to the side of the aquarium
- Space saving corner mount design
- Includes sponge, carbon and ceramic bead filter media
- Suitable for: Tropical & Planted
- Suitable for tank size 30L